Amanda Faith was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio, but has lived in the South since 1980. Teaching high school and college English doesn't slow her down from having a plethora of hobbies. Published credits include a short story, poetry, several journal articles, her dissertation, and her current novella Strength of Spirit with MuseItUp Publishing. She received a Bachelor of Arts in English, a Masters in Education-English, and a Doctorate in Education-Teacher Leadership. Currently living with her husband, three cats, and one dog.
Recent Posts by Amanda Faith
- Let's Make a Friend
- Follow The Braided Silk Road
- It's All in the Strings
- Are You A Private Person? Hacking 101
- We're All Doomed, DOOMED!!! Or Are We?
- I Love a Parade
- Rockin' With The Aeronauts
- Punking In The Classroom
- Giving Blood: The Gift You Give To Others
- Why We Love Phineas and Ferb