Joined on: April 11th, 2008
As Louise Herring-Jones, Amy Herring writes mainstream, historical, and speculative fiction as well as non-fiction. Her stories have been included in anthologies, most recently "The Twittering of Sparrows" in Asian Pulp (Pro Se Press 2015) and "Gooji" in Luna's Children: Full Moon Mayhem (Dark Oak Press, 2014). She practices law in Alabama and is an advocate for privacy rights, First Amendment guarantees, and other constitutionally protected freedoms.
Recent Posts by Amy Herring
- Anderson and Moesta Address Writer’s Intensive Workshop
- An Interview with Todd McCaffrey: Author, Artist, Baker-man, Chef!
- Chelsea Quinn Yarbro Conquers Mercury in Retrograde
- Cult Films Rock the House!
- 21 Years of Dragon Con Tie-Dyed T-Shirts: I Want Them All!
- Jody Lynn Nye Pilots Writers' Workshop
- Shuttling Around Dragon Con (Green Route)
- Palmetto Knights Present Spears at The Armory
- Author Omnibus: The Many Roads to Publication
- Elizabeth Donald Walks Into a Bar; Everyone You Love Dies