Debbie Yutko lives near Atlanta with her husband, two children, and two cats. When she isn’t gardening, rescuing homeless kittens, or cramming math formulas into teenagers’ brains, she can be found stringing words together at her computer and dreaming of adventures in far-off lands. She is a lifelong reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy and a veteran attendee of Dragon*Con, where she enjoys attending panels and working with the talented staff of the Daily Dragon.
Recent Posts by Debbie Yutko
- You Never Know Who You'll Meet at Dragon Con
- 101 Ways to Kill Off a Character
- Calling All Mech Pilots!
- As You Wish: An Inconceivable Interview with Cary Elwes
- An Interview with David Farland: Author, Mentor, Editor
- Puppets, Pixels, and Portals
- Pinky and the Brain Conquer Dragon Con
- Mighty Men of Fantasy Reveal Their Writing Muscles
- To Be a Ranger of Gondor
- Hobbit Heroes and Villains