When Suzanne Church isn't chasing characters through other realms, she's hanging with her two children. She is a graduate of the Clarion South Science Fiction Writers' Workshop. Her short fiction has appeared in Clarkesworld, On Spec, and Cicada and in several anthologies including Tesseracts 13 & 14 and the upcoming Danse Macabre: Close Encounters with the Reaper. A collection of her short fiction is due out in July 0f 2013 from EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing. In August, she won the 2012 Aurora Award in the Short Fiction category for her story, "The Needle's Eye."
Recent Posts by Suzanne Church
- Moments of Balcony Zen
- Alice Cooper: Artist of Many Facets
- An Hour of Quorum Fun
- A Conversation with Jane Espenson
- Suzanne and Joe’s Top Ten Must-Do-Before-5PM-on-Saturday List
- Have You Experienced the Comfort Slide?
- The Coolness Scale
- Who Are You, Behind that Mask?
- The Captain is in the House
- The Family Business