Driving down for the convention and not sure where to park and how much it’ll cost you? Here are the rates at the host hotels and the lots near the convention.
- Limited advance parking reservations are available through Parking Panda.
- Hilton Atlanta (parking garage height is 6 feet):
- $36/day valet parking
- $28/day self parking
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta: Valet parking (parking garage cannot park vehicles with clearance over 7 feet):
- 0-1 hour: $11
- 1-2 hours: $15
- 2-4 hours: $19
- 4-6 hours: $25
- 6-24 hours: $35
Should the underground lot become full, additional parking is located at 31 Baker Street, located 1/2 block away from the hotel. The rate is $20 per night for this parking (no in/out privileges).
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta:
- $35/day valet parking
- $25/day off-site parking
- $40/day for oversize vehicles (no buses/RVs/duallies)
- Sheraton Atlanta Hotel:
- 0-3 hours: $14
- 4-8 hours: $18
- 9-24 hours (overnight): $22
Valet parking: $32
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel:
- $38/day overnight valet parking
- The parking decks around main hotels: $5 – $30 per day (cheaper on weekends if you can find a good rate), but generally don’t allow in-and-out privileges.
- Many MARTA stations provide daytime parking for free, and some provide overnight parking for a low fee ($5–$8 per day).